Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Snow!

When I woke up this morning there was a lovely blanket of white outside, barely lite because the sun hadn't really risen yet (I woke up at NINE this should tell you that I'm in Alaska :p). This means that winter is really here. I can't pretend it's just a cold snap and God is denying me sunlight because he is mad that I haven't been to church since August. That means I need something to cheer me up AKA sales!

10% off EVERYTHING in my shop until midnight Sunday Alaska time (-9) when you say "first snow" in your 'message to seller box' while checking out. I will also be offering 10% off any custom items you would like to commission also until midnight Sunday. The 10% for in-store items will be refunded through paypal and for custom items will be listed with the discount.

No comments: