Monday, March 2, 2009

Something new and easy

I made myself a quick something yesterday. It took all of 5 minutes and now I have a lovely useful headband! I had this idea while I was falling asleep the other night and now I have implemented it. I used my (very favorite) stiff muslin and a nice light blue quilting cotton and a piece of thick elastic to make myself a lovely headband. It fits quite nicely and so far has done a very good job at keeping my hair out of my face. I'm thinking that over the summer I could make some of these to start up my own etsy shop :) let me know what you think and what would you be willing to pay for one of these if you have an opinion.


I have also been plugging away at the quilt. I'll see if I can get some pictures to show how far along I am. It's very small work so it's hard to take a picture of something that is mostly invisible.

No comments: