Monday, November 24, 2008

Here come the holidays!

For better or for worse it is holiday season! I only have one day of classes this week, but I have tests in all the classes I have today. So partly I'm saying "Yay I'm getting out earlier!" and partly I'm saying "eeek I need to pass these tests 0.0" I get to work two mornings this week since I don't have classes which means more money for the holidays, but also means I have to get up at 4 or 5am to head in.

Worst news of the day: I haven't gotten ANY sewing done.

Best news of the day: My Permanent Fund Dividend (read: Alaska pay off money) was approved today! It's only 2 months late. But now I can buy myself a new camera for Christmas! :)

So no sewing pictures since I haven't finished anything else yet. Just wait, it'll happen

No comments: