Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Day of School

I had my first day back at university yesterday. The very first class I have is 'beginning woven forms' aka weaving with the European floor loom. We haven't started actually weaving yet, but I'm already really excited! It's going to be really fun :D I'll try and bring my camera to class and take some pictures. My mom is taking the class with me, and here is where I once again deviate from a normal person, I'm really glad she is taking it with me - it will be nice to have someone to talk to about it. My second class is Japanese and one of my really good friends is in it and another friend from my last Japanese class, which is amazingly awesome. So far I'm really excited about this semester, we'll see how todays classes go - world lit and statistics.

I hope everyone's doing well!

1 comment:

jude said...

oh do enjoy the weaving class....i have 2 floor looms at home and i haven't been doing much with them. i have to get back into it. i am studying turkish. japanese is quite a bit more difficult. thanks for coming by my blog.