Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oops!

I totally forgot my camera yesterday -.-" and of course yesterday was the day I actually DID something in my weaving class. But luckily for you I have a pretty good camera on my new and nifty phone so you get weird pictures now and I'll take some better ones on Monday.

I did all of this weaving yesterday, which I'm sure is minuscule compared to established weavers, but I felt very productive :) I used the same gray yarn as in the warp (the up and down bit) and I used a wool purple yarn, which is first. I think it looks really nice and it will make a nice little scarf for either my boyfriend or my Aunt. I'll take some better pictures next time to show you how my loom works kind of and all the weird stuff that goes on :)
I'm not sure if you can tell, but the dark purple streak on wither side of the big white streak looks kind of like a nine square quilt pattern to me. Once again I'll take a better picture on Monday.

No comments: