Saturday, December 6, 2008

*YAWN*

I feel like I'm really busy, but I don't think I really am. It's weird. Today I am going to the Craft Fair at UAA - even though I don't have the money to buy anything. I love looking at what other people have made. I really like talking to the artist about why they made this and how they did it - but I always feel bad because I'm not going to buy anything (I would if I had money) so I'm taking up time they could be using selling their stuff to someone. While I'm out I need to pick up more necklace clasps. I made a few necklaces last night and a couple pairs of earrings. I'll take some pictures before we sell them all off tomorrow.
This is a bunny (Californian) from the Alaska State Fair this September. He is sleeping pretty seriously - his mouth was twitching and everything - I'm sure he was dreaming about yummy carrots and delicious craisins.

No comments: